Thankful Sentiments Place Cards
size: 2-1/2" to 3-1/2"
- Large smooth flat rocks, 2-1/2” to 3-1/2”
- Brown craft paper
- Ivory cardstock
- Heartwarming Seasonal Booklet vintage images (Crafty Secrets)
- Antique metal eyelets, 1/8”
- Hemp cord
- Black pearl cotton
- All Night Media Wood-Mounted Stamp Set: Stamp Squares Large Classic Alphabet (2951Q) (Plaid)
- Inkpads: black; copper; orange
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Circle punch, 1/8”
- Optional: Computer and printer
- 1. Stamp desired Thanksgiving word on brown craft paper with black ink. Tear long narrow strip around word, leaving space at bottom for hemp cord. Wet strip with water, bunch up into a ball, and open for a crinkled, aged look. Let dry. Antique edges of strip with copper ink, using dry sponge scrap. Wrap and glue strip around rock, overlapping ends in back.
- 2. Cut vintage image from paper. Punch hole in top of image; attach eyelet. Wrap hemp cord around rock under word and knot in front. Insert one end of cord through eyelet on image; knot.
- 3. Print or hand write name on cardstock. Cut rectangle around name, leaving space on left side for eyelet. Antique tag edges orange. Punch hole in left side of tag; attach eyelet. Thread pearl cotton through eyelet and tie around hemp cord on right side of vintage image. Spot glue tags to rocks.