Thanksgiving Party Crackers
size: 8" long
- Toilet paper tube for each favor
- Decorative papers, 12”x12”: tan oak leaf/acorn paper (Anna Griffin); sienna/yellow stripe (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
- Cream cardstock scrap
- Brown tissue paper
- Scrapper’s Floss: brown; tan (Karen Foster Design)
- Vintage “Grateful” Cut: “Autumn Blessings” (Crafty Secrets)
- Thanksgiving Day rub-on transfers: Dates and Numbers (Autumn Leaves)
- Grand Adhesion: silver pearl brad; pilgrim hat (K&Company)
- Shipping Tag (Avery)
- Black/white gingham ribbon (Offray)
- Fiber ribbon, 1”, 6” length
- Silk flowers
- Wheat stalks
- Natural raffia
- Treats of choice
- Paper Tac (Beacon Adhesives)
- Paper Edgers: Mini Scallop; Seagull; Clouds (Fiskars)
- 1. Cut two 6-1/2"x9-1/2" tissue paper rectangles. Center tube onto stacked tissue papers; adhere paper around tube, leaving 2" on each side. Fill tube with treats. Tie floss bows at tube ends.
- 2. Use decorative-edge scissors to cut 4-3/8"x6-1/2" patterned paper rectangles. Adhere one end to tube, wrap tightly, and adhere other end.
- 3. Use raffia to tie five wheat stalks to acorn/oak leaf party cracker. Apply "Thanksgiving Day" rub-on to shipping tag and adhere pilgrim hat to tag. Tie gingham ribbon to tag, then use raffia to tie to wheat stalks.
- 4. Insert silver pearl brad through mum center; adhere to brown cracker.
- 5. Wrap and adhere fiber ribbon around striped cracker. Trim ribbon ends. Adhere "grateful" cut to cream card stock and trim around cut using mini scallop scissors. Use black biggie brad to attach orange flower to cut and adhere to fiber ribbon.