Rustic Gift Card Holders
size: horizontal, 3-3/4"x2-1/4"x3/16"; vertical, 2-1/2"x3-1/2"x3/16"
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
- Off-white cardstock
- Gold glitter paper
- Red seam binding
- Die-cutting machine of choice with Wplus9 Merry & Bright Die
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Background Basics: Super Stripes Set, Stampendous Pinecone Boughs, Wplus9 Merry & Bright Set, Hero Arts Sparkle with Happiness
- Clearsnap Colorbox Ink Pads: Stephanie Barnard Strawberry, Chocolate, Artichoke, Spearmint; Graphic 45 Decades Venetian Lace; Top Boss Watermark
- Gold embossing powder
- Adhesives: Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/8”; Therm O Web Zots
- paper trimmer, scoring board, scissors, ruler, heat tool
Pattern - Rustic Gift Card Holders
- 1. Cut cardstock to 6-7⁄8"x2-1/2" for horizontal holder or 3-3/4"x4-3/8" for vertical holder.
- 2. Create plaid pattern on cardstock by stamping stripes using red, green, and brown inks.
- 3. Print out full-size patterns. Score stamped cardstock according to pattern and fold at creases to create box shape, snipping out small marked section. Adhere overlapping edges at box side with tape.
- 4. Stamp pinecone design centered on card holder using watermark ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat set.
- 5. Cut glitter paper to 7-1/8"x2-1/8" for horizontal layout or 4-3/4"x3-3/8" for vertical. Score according to diagram, folding at creases. Place gift card inside; insert into card holder.
- 6. For each holder, die cut one tag, one bough, two large pinecones, and one small pinecone from cardstock.
- 7. Stamp die cuts with coordinating image stamps using green and brown inks as shown. Stamp sentiment on lower portion of tag.
- 8. Arrange pinecones on bough atop tag and adhere. Adhere tag to holder.
- 9. Tie seam binding in bow; adhere to top of tag.
- 1. Holder is designed to fit a standard CR80 credit-card size gift card. Adjust the dimensions of the cardstock for a larger or smaller card.