Purse Photo Folio
- Folio*, 5-1/2” square
- Pristine Paper Collection*
- White Eyelet (Making Memories)
- Brown Scrap Elastic*
- Pink Button (Foo-fa-la)
- Tailored Tins stamps*: Wedding Essentials; Smitten Alphabet
- Coffee Bean ink*
- Corner rounder punch
- Hole punch
- Sewing machine and brown thread
- Sewing needle
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. Cut 5"x10" rectangle from pink paisley paper; fold in half and round corners. Unfold and machine sew zigzag stitch around edges.
- 2. Stamp "photos" and bird on 1-1/2"x3-1/2" solid pink rectangle; mat on brown floral paper, leaving 1/8" border. Machine sew zigzag stitches on opposite corners as shown.
- 3. Place pink paisley rectangle inside folio to determine title placement. Remove and adhere title to rectangle front. Place rectangle inside folio.
- 4. Sew button to front cover. Punch hole in back cover behind button; attach eyelet. Thread elastic ends up through eyelet hole and knot ends, creating loop button closure.