Popcorn Party Invitation & Kit
size: 5" circle
- Clear plastic cup
- All Stitched Up patterned papers & embellishments: Stitched Circles; Stitched Dots; Tags; Alphabet Stickers (Paper Salon)
- Ribbon, 1/8”: lt. pink; dk. pink (Offray)
- Adhesive dots
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Optional: Computer & printer
- 1. Fold Stitched Circles paper along edge of one circle, patterned side facing out. Cut out circle, except for 1" along fold.
- 2. Use sticker alphabet to spell "gni" to center of circle. With strand of each ribbon together, tie bow; trim ends and adhere above letters.
- 3. Print or write invitation information on card inside.
- 1. Cut piece of patterned paper to fit inside edge of cup. With strand of each color ribbon together, tie bow around top of cup.
- 2. Use sticker alphabet to spell name on tag. Punch hole in upper left corner of tag; tie ribbon though hole. Adhere tag to front of cup, below bow.
- 1. See project "GNI Happy Spring Votives & Recipes" to go along with this one.