Pink Stamped Gardening Box
- Wooden box with sliding lid, 3”x4-1/4”x 7-3/4”
- Garden Wise Words Die Cut Accents (KI Memories)
- Magenta organdy ribbon with Lime trim, 3/8” (Creative Impressions)
- Lt. pink paper flowers: small; medium (Prima Marketing)
- Small brown brad (Making Memories)
- Garden Ice Tiles (#963) (KI Memories)
- Foam Stamp Shapes: Daisy (Heidi Swapp)
- Naked Line Scrapbook Dyes: Tropic Hibiscus (Making Memories)
- Scrapbook Colors: Manila (Making Memories)
- ColorBox ink pad: Brown (Clearsnap)
- Royal Coat Découpage Finish: Clear (Plaid)
- 1. Use Hibiscus dye to stamp flowers on all sides of box. Add small amount of Manila paint to Hibiscus and stamp more small flowers. Paint top and bottom edges of box top Hibiscus. Ink all box edges Brown. Let dry.
- 2. Cut and arrange Wise Words Die Cut Accents to cover box lid; adhere. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply coat of découpage finish over words; let dry. Adhere Ice Tiles as shown.
- 3. For lid pull, cut 6" ribbon length; adhere to inside edge at one end of box lid. Layer small flower on large flower; use brad to attach center of flowers to free end of ribbon.