Personalized Desk Frame
- Folio*, 6” square
- Bliss Boy Collection*: papers: moon harlequin; mega-stripe; rub-ons; stickers
- Tailored Tin*: XL Alphabet
- Pear ink pad*
- Papershapers Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. Cut 5-1/3"x11" rectangles from each patterned paper to fit inside folio. Glue solid side of papers together; round corners.
- 2. Mat photo on coordinating paper; adhere to one side of print rectangle. Adhere additional photos in same way if desired.
- 3. Softly fold rectangle in half and insert in folio.
- 4. Apply rub-ons to outside of frame. Stamp name on paper; cut out letters and glue to frame.
- 5. Adhere photo anchor stickers on outside of folio on photo edges. Attach brads to frame.
- 6. Wrap ribbon around folio fold; tie bow.
- 1. Paper Salon's Folios are available in three sizes for even more gift-making options.