Pattern - Paper Doll Ornaments
- 1. Cut two 5-1/4" squares from skin colored paper; glue together with right sides facing out. Print and cut out patterns. Cut doll shape from glued square. (Note: Cut head along dashed lines.)
- 2. Punch 1/8" holes in hands; attach eyelets. Punch 1/16" holes at eye dots; attach brads. Punch four 1/2" circles from pink paper; glue to cheeks and knees. Use marker to draw mouth.
- 3. Cut hair sections from paper and glue to doll. Tie tiny silk ribbon bow; glue to hair. Punch 1" circle from gold paper; cut in half and glue to bottom of legs for shoes. (Optional: To finish back of doll, cut hair in one piece and glue to back of head and glue gold half circles to backs of shoes.)
- 4. For hanger, insert ends of gold wire through eyelets on doll; twist ends over hands.
- 1. Cut dress shape from patterned paper. Use decorative edge scissors to trim along sleeve and bottom edges of dress. Fold tabs along dotted lines.
- 2. Glue embellishments to dress as desired.