Mixed-Media ATB Presents
sizes: 2" square, 2-1/2" square, 3" square
- Mat board
- White cardstock
- Paper die-cuts: snowflakes in assorted shades of blue, green holly leaves
- Silver brads, two
- Small holly berries
- Ribbon: purple, light blue, sheer white
- Die-cutting machine with Sizzix Eileen Hull ScoreBoards XL Dies: Block/Cube/Bank 3-D (658983); Blocks/Cubes 3-D (658984)
- Hero Arts Stamps: Holly Flourish (S5067), Stunning Snowflakes (S5069), Snowflake Backgrounds (CL117)
- Ranger TIm Holtz Distress Paint: Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves; Distress Clear Embossing Ink; Clear Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: runner, clear dots, glue gun with sticks, double-sided tape
- scissors, ruler, iron and pressing surface, non-stick craft sheet, spray bottle of water, scrap paper, paper trimmer, heat tool, paper towels, paper piercer
- 1. Stamp images onto cardstock using embossing ink. Apply embossing powder and heat set.
- 2. Apply strips of paint colors onto craft sheet, leaving space between colors. Spritz with water until beads form. Pounce and lift embossed side of cardstock onto craft sheet. Repeat until paper is covered with color. Blot with paper towel or dry with heat tool. Repeat until desired effect is achieved. Let dry completely.
- 3. Cover embossed side of paper with scrap paper. With iron on high, iron over embossing until it adheres to back of scrap paper. Lift paper to check progress.
- 4. Die cut two each of three box sizes from mat board; assemble following manufacturer's instructions using tape.
- 5. Cut five square panels from embossed paper for each box. Squares will measure 1/8" smaller than box size. Adhere panels to boxes.
- 6. Tie ribbon around each box. Embellish with die cuts, brads, and holly berries.
- 1. Colors used on boxes: Salty Ocean, Broken China, and Seedless Preserve on small; Salty Ocean and Broken China on medium; Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bough on large.