Kitchen Holiday Set
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Surfaces: bread jar, loaf pan, gift box
- Cardstock: white, green chevron, red glitter
- White ribbon: grosgrain, wide satin
- Stickers: coordinating holiday sentiments and elements, assorted red and green alphabet
- Craft punches: circle, 2-1/4”, 2”; hole
- Clear glitter
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesives: E-Z Runner Permanent Strips Refillable, White Crafty Foam Tape, 3-D Foam Squares, White Creative Photo Corners, Crafty Power Tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, scoring tool
- Greeting Card
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2"x4-1/2" panels from green chevron and red glitter cardstock. Adhere photo corners to red glitter panel. Tie grosgrain ribbon around green chevron panel. Using photo as guide, adhere red panel to card using runner and green panel to card using foam tape.
- 3. Punch 2-1/4" circle from red glitter cardstock.
- 4. Adhere sentiment sticker to circle using foam squares. Adhere circle to card with foam tape.
- Tent Place Card
- 1. Make 3-3/4"x4-1/4" white top-fold card. Score both front and back panels 3/4" from ends to create flaps. Fold flaps toward inside of card and adhere together using power tape to create tent card.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2" long panel of green chevron cardstock; adhere to card.
- 3. Adhere power tape at both sides of chevron panel, remove liner, and cover with glitter.
- 4. Adhere sentiment stickers to card using foam tape.
- 1. Cut 2-1/2"x4-1/4" panel from white cardstock. Trim top edges at angle to create tag shape.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2" square panel from chevron cardstock. Adhere to tag bottom.
- 3. Cut 1" square panel from chevron cardstock; trim into angled tag shape as shown. Adhere to tag top. Punch hole in tag; tie with grosgrain ribbon.
- 4. Punch 2-1/4" circle from red glitter cardstock; adhere to tag using foam tape.
- 5. Adhere holly sticker to sentiment sticker; adhere to tag using two layers foam tape.
- Cookie Box
- 1. Measure around box where band will be placed, adding 1" for overlap; then measure box width. Cut chevron panel 2" narrower than box width by length around box. Cut red glitter panel 1-3/4" narrower than box by same length. Mat chevron panel with red glitter panel using power tape to create band.
- 2. Wrap band around box loosely, so it will slide off. Secure overlapping ends in back with power tape.
- 3. Cut length of satin ribbon to fit vertically across box top; notch ends to create flag. Adhere to box using power tape.
- 4. Cut strip of red glitter cardstock the same width as satin ribbon, but slightly longer. Cut strip of white cardstock smaller than red in both length and width. Notch ends of strips. Adhere sentiment sticker to white strip, white strip to red glitter strip, and red glitter strip to box using foam squares.
- Bread Jar
- 1. Cut strip of chevron cardstock to fit around jar; secure with power tape.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4" length satin ribbon; notch ends. Adhere to front center of chevron strip using foam tape.
- 3. Punch 2-1/4" circle from red glitter cardstock; secure to jar using foam tape. Cut 2" circle from chevron paper. Adhere chevron circle to red glitter circle using power tape.
- 4. Using alphabet stickers, spell "BREAD" on circle label; adhere sticker above letters using foam squares. Adhere label to jar.
- Loaf Pan
- 1. Measure around loaf pan as in Cookie Box Step 1, adding 1" for overlap. Cut panels of chevron and red glitter cardstock and create band as before.
- 2. Wrap band around pan loosely, so it will slide off. Secure overlapping ends in back with power tape.
- 3. Fill pan with gift item of choice, such as towel, potholder, or wrapped baked goods.
- 1. Can't find the sentiment stickers you want? Create your own using assorted alphabet stickers, stamps, or a combination of both on cardstock.