- Cardboard rolls: bath tissue, eight; paper towel, 6” piece
- Foam core board, 17”x3-1/2”
- Blue construction paper, 9”x12”, two
- Striped paper, 6”x6-1/2”
- Silver paper drinking cup
- Battery-operated candle lights, nine
- Ribbon: blue, 1/4”; silver 3/8”; white, 1”
- Tinsel stem, 3”, two
- Nut cups, 2”; nine
- White letter stickers
- API Crafter’s Pick Adhesives: Incredibly Tacky Glue, Fabric Glue
- 1. Cut eight 6"x4" rectangles from blue construction paper. Cover and adhere bath tissue rolls with blue rectangles and paper towel roll with striped paper.
- 2. Run bead of glue to inside top of rolls; push nut cup into each. Adhere silver ribbon to top of blue rolls and white and blue ribbon to top of striped roll, covering edge of nut cups.
- 3. Adhere blue ribbon around edge of foam core. Adhere silver cup to bottom center of foam core.
- 4. Beginning with center candle, adhere each roll to foam core base.
- 5. Stick one letter to each blue roll spelling "HANUKKAH". Fold tinsel stem pieces into thirds to form two triangles. Adhere to center candle, forming star as shown.
- 6. Place one light in each candle. To turn on light, remove and flick switch on bottom; replace in candle.
- 1. Since all bath tissue rolls vary in size, cut all to the same height. If the nut cups are too large, make one slit down side of nut cup and push into top of roll.