Joy Wall Art
size: 9" tall
- White wooden letters, 9” tall: J, O, Y
- American Crafts Black AC Cardstock
- Authentique Joyous Collection Papers: Decorate, Classic, Intent, Statements Accent Sheet
- Stampendous Champagne Frantage Crushed Glass Glitter
- Sheer red ribbon, 1-1/2”-wide
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine with Tim Holtz Alterations Victorian Carolers Bigz Die
- Basic Grey Precision File Set
- Clearsnap Colorbox Lipstick Red Fluid Chalk Ink
- Ranger: Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue
- Découpage medium
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch ATG Gold Transfer Tape, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
- pencil, scissors, foam paintbrush
- 1. Trace letters onto back of chosen papers using pencil. Cut out and adhere to front side of wooden letters using Glossy Accents.
- 2. File and sand edges using tool set.
- 3. Ink paper edges on letters.
- 4. Apply light coat of découpage medium to seal papers; let dry.
- 5. Apply Glossy Accents to each letter edge; sprinkle with glitter as shown. Let dry.
- 6. Die cut two carolers from Black cardstock. Adhere one caroler to "J" and one to "Y" using transfer tape.
- 7. Tie red ribbon bow around top edge of letter "Y".
- 8. Punch out die cut banner and stamp from paper. Adhere banner across back of stamp. Adhere to letter "O" using foam adhesive.
- 9. Highlight stamp letters with Stickles. Let dry.