Ice Cream Container Favor
size: 6" tall
- Small ice cream container
- Cream felt, 4”x15”
- Spray paints (Krylon): Make It Stone! Textured Paint; Satin Touch: Ivory Satin
- Vintage pattern decorative paper
- Loose artificial snowflakes
- Fine gold glitter
- Ribbons of choice
- Craft glue
- Permanent Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
- Disposable jar
- 1. Wash and dry container.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to spray paint container Ivory Satin.
- 3. Cut decorative paper to fit around container. Use Glue Dots to adhere paper to container.
- 4. Use pencil to draw snowdrifts, leaving 3/4" uncut margin along eventual top edge covering rim when felt is glued in place. Glue felt flush along rim top edge.
- 5. For texture, place carton lid on top of jar (lift) to let snow drifts hang freely. Spray paint felt and lid top Make It Stone!; let dry. Spray paint again with Ivory Satin. While still wet, sprinkle snowflakes onto felt. Lightly over-spray some flakes with Ivory Satin; sprinkle with glitter while still wet. Embellish with ribbons. Wait until paint cures to attach lid.