Holiday Treat Boxes - Reindeer
reindeer treat boxes size: 3-1/2"x2-1/2"
- Recycled bath tissue rolls, two
- Cardstock: tan, red, white, black
- Brown construction paper
- Brown polka dot print paper
- Green ribbons, 3/8”-wide: print, solid
- Candy or treats
- Circle punches: 1”, 5/8”, 3/8”
- API Crafter’s Pick Incredibly Tacky Glue
Pattern - Reindeer
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch two 1" tan circles, six 5/8" red circles, four 5/8" white circles, and four 3/8" black circles. Punch one 5/8" brown circle and cut in half.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-3/4" rectangle from brown dotted and scrapbook papers. Apply glue to all four edges on each rectangle and adhere to rolls. Slightly flattened tissue rolls.
- 3. Bend top of each roll down about 3/4" in center and pinch from center up to top sides, forming flap. Repeat for bottom and top of front and back. Front flaps should overlap back flaps slightly.
- 4. Adhere tan circle to center of face. Adhere nose, cheeks, eyes, and antlers to face as shown. Adhere half circles as eyelids to dotted reindeer.
- 5. Adhere ribbon around each roll under nose.
- 6. Fill reindeer with candy or treats.