Pattern - Gingerbread House
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock.
- 2. Cut off box top. Cover box with brown paper.
- 3. Cut two opposite sides of box 4-1/4" tall to create house sides. On front and back, draw line and cut from top center to 4-1/4" sides, forming peak.
- 4. Adhere snow to front and back of box. Adhere door, window and button to front. Using red and green markers, draw squiggles and stripes on white circle and two candy canes as shown; adhere to front. Punch four circles each from red and green cardstock; adhere to snow.
- 5. On side of box, adhere red square. Adhere four white square windows to red square. Repeat for second side of box.
- 6. Fill house with treats.
- Tip: For an easy way to make the reindeer treat box flaps, mark a dot 3/4" down from top of roll, then draw a light pencil line to ends. Pinch on this line to form flaps.