GNI Friendship Branch Candle Wrap Party Invite
sizes: invite, 4-3/4"x4-3/4"; kit, 5"x10"
- Brown card base, 4-3/4”x4-3/4”
- Brown cardstock, 1/2”x4”
- Papers: fuchsia velvet, 1-1/2”x4-3/4”; gold, 1”x4-3/4”; Grass Green maruyama (Magenta), 2”x3”; white mulberry, 1”x2-1/2”
- Gold wire, 24-gauge, 18” length
- Beads, eight
- Pillar candle, 3” diameter
- Gold wire, 24-gauge, 8'
- Assorted beads, 30
- Gold Polyester Bag-Its, 5”x10” (Craft Pedlars)
- Brown satin ribbon, 1/2”, 12” length
- Silk flowers
- Paper tag
- Gold paper
- See-D’s ready-to-cling stamps: Domestic Goddess (Sugarloaf)
- SeeClear Block, 1-3/4”x5” (Sugarloaf)
- Whispers Stamp Pad: Black (Sugarloaf)
- Glue stick
- Tools: awl; wire cutters; pliers
- Glue stick
- Black permanent marker
Pattern - Creme De Menthe Balls
Pattern - Greek Goddess Salad
Pattern - Green Goddess Dip
Pattern - Toad Punch
- 1. Glue gold strip across fuchsia paper; adhere to card front.
- 2. Tear Murayama paper edges; glue to card.
- 3. Stamp "Goddess" on mulberry paper; tear edges and glue to card center.
- 4. Use awl to poke holes in top corners of mulberry paper.
- 5. For branch, fold wire in half and twist 1" down. Follow directions from "Friendship Branch Candle Wrap" to add eight beads. End branch by twisting remaining wire together.
- 6. Insert branch ends through holes. Fold wire flat inside card front. Glue brown cardstock over wire ends to hide work.
- 7. Print or handwrite invitation details on paper. Cut and adhere inside card.
- 1. Place project supplies inside bag; pull ribbon ends to close bag.
- 2. Write name on tag; mat on gold paper; tear along short edge. Thread ribbon through tag. Adhere flowers to ribbon.