Floral Stationery Set
Perfect Paper Crafting
Send happy thoughts to friends with these pretty handcrafted notes, or present the stationery keeper as a fun, creative gift. Great tools from Perfect Paper Crafting make it fast and easy!
- Cardstock, 12”x12”: white, green, dark green, pale yellow
- Yellow coordinating papers, three prints
- White printer paper
- Envelopes, size A7 (5-1/4”x7-1/4”), three each: white, green
- Yellow adhesive mini pearls
- SRM Stickers: Thinking of You (51006), Live Life (49009), Thinking of You (55008), Sticker Stitches Halloween (58004)
- Perfect Paper Crafting Tools: Perfect Layers Deluxe 3 Tool Set, Perfect Ruler
- Die-cutting system and dies: Penny Black Dancing Blooms (51-047) and Encircled (51-074); Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
- Penny Black Stamps: Candid (4039K), Poppies (3949H)
- Imagine Crafts Memento Ink Pads: Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, London Fog, New Sprout
- Chameleon Art Pens: Olive Green, Warm Sunset, Summer Sun, Spring Green
- Paper adhesive
- craft knife, bone folder, cutting mat, pencil
- Floral Stationery Set
- 1. Using Perfect Ruler and bone folder, score full sheet of green cardstock 4" from one edge. Rotate cardstock and score again, 1/2" and 5 7/8" from each side edge. See Photo 1.
- 2. Using Perfect Ruler and craft knife, cut down 1/2" score line on each side of cardstock to 4" score line. See Photo 2. Cut away 1/8"x8" strips. Cut up from center bottom edge of cardstock to 4" score line. Fold in tabs on 4" sections to create pockets. See Photo 3. Fold cardstock on all score lines. Apply adhesive along pocket tabs and fold up to secure. See Photo 4. Adhere flower border stickers along top of each pocket, trimming as needed.
- 3. For right pocket, use Perfect Ruler and craft knife to cut 1-1/4"x5-3/8" pale yellow cardstock strip. Apply "happy thoughts" sentiment and green curly border stickers, trimming as needed. Following manufacturer's instructions, use 1/8" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler to mat yellow strip on dark green cardstock; use 1/8" edge to trim second edge. See Photo 5. Use 3/8" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler to mat green strip on first patterned paper; use 3/8" edge to trim second edge. Adhere strip to right-hand pocket.
- 4. For left pocket, use Perfect Ruler and craft knife to cut 1-1/2"x5-3/8" dark green cardstock strip. Use 3/8" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler to mat green strip on second patterned paper; use 3/8" edge to trim second edge. Adhere strip to left-hand pocket. Use Perfect Ruler and craft knife to cut 2-1/4"x2-1/2" white cardstock panel. Stamp Tuxedo Black Poppy image and color with Chameleon Pens. Use 1/8" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler to mat image on dark green cardstock, trimming all edges. Repeat using 3/16" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler and pale yellow cardstock. Adhere panel to left-hand pocket.
- 5. Use Perfect Ruler and craft knife to cut six 4-3/4"x6-3/4" panels from copy paper. Stamp Poppy image in one corner of each panel using London Fog ink and color with Chameleon Pens. See Photo 6. Use 1/8" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler to mat first panel on pale yellow cardstock, trimming all edges. See Photo 7. Repeat for all cards; place inside left-hand pocket.
- 6. Stamp envelopes with Poppy image using Pear Tart and New Sprout inks; place inside right-hand pocket. See Photo 8.
- 1. Stamp Candid image onto white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink. Use Perfect Ruler and craft knife to trim image to 2-7/8"x4-3/8". Color with Chameleon Pens. See Photo 9.
- 2. Use 1/8" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler to mat image on dark green cardstock, trimming all edges. See Photo 10. Repeat using 1/2" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler and third patterned paper. See Photo 11. Repeat using 1/8" edge of Perfect Layers Ruler and dark green cardstock. See Photo 12. Adhere panel to front of card holder.
- 3. Die cut Dancing Blooms and scalloped circle from dark green cardstock. Cut apart Dancing Blooms and adhere ends beneath image panel as shown. Die cut circle from same paper used to mat image; apply sentiment sticker, trimming as needed. Adhere layered circle to bottom corner of image panel. Apply pearls to image panel as shown. See Photo 13.
- 1. Make up a few stationery sets ahead of time so you always have a hostess or teacher gift ready at a moment's notice.