"Creative Juice" Paper Egg Tree
DIY Network’s Creative Juice
- Various branches with multiple leads
- Decorative container without holes in bottom
- Acrylic paints: cream; gold
- Plaster of Paris hobby and craft mix
- Ribbon, 1”-wide
- Ribbon, 1/8”-wide
- Small rhinestones
- Decorative papers of choice in solids and prints
- Clear gloss sealer
- Mixing bucket and disposable paint stick
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
- Jewel glue
- 1. Clean and dry twigs. Paint twigs cream; let dry. Dry brush twigs gold. Apply sealer.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to mix plaster in bucket. Fill decorative container with plaster and set twigs in plaster. Let dry 30 minutes. Cover plaster with moss. Tie 1"-wide ribbon around container.
- 3. For ornaments, cut varying size egg shapes from print papers. Mat on solid paper. Punch hole in egg top. For hanger, thread 1/8"-wide ribbon through hole and knot. Glue glitter and rhinestones to ornaments as desired.