Country Copper Leaf Frame
- Wooden frame, 6-3/4”x6-3/4” (Darice)
- Tribecca Paper Collection*: paisley multi
- Maid O’ Metal Copper Tooling Foil, 36-gauge, 3”x12” (St. Louis Crafts)
- Tailored Tin stamp*: Fancy Flourishes
- Coffee Bean ink pad*
- Sizzix Machine and leaf die (Ellison)
- Dazzle-Tac Jewelry Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Cutter Bee Scissors (EK Success)
- Gas lighter
- Paper trimmer, 12” (Tonic Studios)
- ZIG Pop Dots (EK Success)
- Mod Podge (Plaid)
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. Remove center from frame and trace frame onto back of paisley paper; cut out. Apply Mod Podge® to frame surface. Adhere paper to frame front and let dry. Sand edges.
- 2. Use Coffee Bean ink to stamp large flourish on top center of frame. Use same ink to ink frame edges.
- 3. Cut out leaves, flowers, and paisley patterns from remaining paper; use Pop Dots to adhere to corresponding motifs on frame for added dimension.
- 4. Use die cut machine to cut two leaves from foil. Use scoring tool to make "vein" marks. For a burnished look, hold copper leaf stems with tweezers and run under flame.
- 5. Glue leaves to frame. Place photo inside frame.
- 1. Use copper leaves to embellish journals, albums, cards, candles, gift bags, and more.