Christmas Party Crackers
size: 8-1/2" long
- Recycled cardboard tubes, 4-1/2” long, three (or number desired)
- Papers: Poinsettia*; Green Holly*; Silver Stripe*; white, gold tissue
- Ribbons, various widths, 12” lengths: Happy Holidays (American Crafts); sheer green; green with gold trim; sheer white with gold trim; gold metallic (all from Offray)
- Gold braid trim (Offray)
- Artificial florals: poinsettia; white holly leaves; gold holly leaves
- White bead spray
- Silver Wedding Pearl Brad (K&Co.)
- Gold craft wire, 24” length (Artistic Wire Ltd.)
- Mini gold ornaments, four
- Clouds Paper Edgers decorative-edge scissors (Fiskars)
- Adhesives: Paper-Tac; Gem-Tac (Beacon Adhesives)
- Candies, small gifts, or other filler
- *Products by Anna Griffin
- 1. Cut piece from tissue paper 4" wider than tube and long enough to wrap tube with slight overlap. Center and glue paper around tube using Paper-Tac. Fill tube; tie ends closed with ribbon as shown.
- 2. Cut 5"-wide patterned paper piece to wrap tube; trim edges with decorative scissors. Glue paper around tube.
- 3. Insert brad through silk poinsettia center and glue to poinsettia tube using Gem-Tac.
- 4. Cut four bead lengths from spray; use white/gold ribbon to tie beads and white holly to silver stripe tube.
- 5. Wire ornament hangers together; tie cluster and gold leaves to holly tube using gold braid and metallic ribbon.