Butterfly Favor Box
- Cardstock: Certainly Celery; Confetti White; Rose Red
- Tiny Takeout Boxes & Tags: Confetti White; Kraft
- Sweet Shop Ribbon Originals
- Soft Subtles Beads
- Rich Regals Brads
- Stamp Sets*: All Through The Year; Background Sampler; Rough Edges Alphabet
- Classic Stampin’ Pads*: Certainly Celery; Pink Passion; Pretty in Pink
- Stampin’ Dimensionals*
- Circle punches: 1/16”; 1/2”; 1-1/4”
- Sponge daubers
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Punch two 1/2" Certainly Celery circles. Punch 1/16" hole in circle centers.
- 2. Use sponge dauber and Pretty in Pink ink to color two die-cut flowers.
- 3. Assemble box and attach Rose Red brads through flower die cut, Certainly Celery circle, and holes on box sides.
- 4. Tie dotted Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon around box and Rose Red stitched grosgrain ribbon around knot.
- 5. Use Pink Passion ink to stamp flower background on Rose Red cardstock. Punch 1-1/4" circle; use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to box front.
- 6. Use Certainly Celery ink to stamp butterfly; cut out. Adhere clear beads to butterfly, and use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to box.
- 7. Use Pink Passion ink to stamp name on Confetti White tag. Use Rose Red brad to attach tag to ribbon.