- Glass canister jar, 4-1/4” tall
- Papers*: decorative: Halloween Night; cardstock: Whisper White; Vintage Violet
- Ribbon: green velvet (May Arts); black organdy*
- Silver cord*
- Mini scoop
- Skull ring
- Candy or filler of choice
- Rubber stamps (My Favorite Things): Fright Night; Green Grass Essentials Monograms: #9
- Ink Pads*: Basic Black; Vintage Violet
- Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Blender Pen*
- Coluzzle Circle (Provo Craft)
- Xyron 900 (Xyron)
- Tag Corner Punch*
- Computer and printer
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
Pattern - Bug Potion #9
- 1. Cut paper to fit around jar. Follow manufacturer's instructions to run paper through Xyron 900; adhere to jar.
- 2. Use Coluzzle to cut circle to fit jar lid. Use Basic Black ink to stamp sentiment and bat images on circle; adhere to lid.
- 3. Use Basic Black ink to stamp witch on Whisper White cardstock. Use watercolor crayons and blender pen to color images. Cut out and adhere to side of jar.
- 4. Use computer or handwrite bug potion onto Whisper White cardstock; cut to 2"x3-1/2" rectangle, leaving room at top for spider, and use Tag Corner punch to punch top corners. Mat tag onto Halloween paper, then Vintage Violet cardstock. Use Basic Black ink to stamp spider and Vintage Violet ink to stamp "9" on tag. Punch hole in top of tag. Thread silver cord through hole and scoop; knot ends.
- 5. Tie ribbons around jar rim, stringing through tag cord; knot ends. Thread skull onto ribbon length; knot. Fill jar as desired.