Baby's Sleeping Sign
- Canvas frame, 5-1/2”x7”
- Bliss Girl patterned paper: Dainty Stripe*
- Stamps*: XL Alphabet; For Baby; Small Talk; Polka Dot Flower
- Creamsicle Ink Pad*
- Acrylic paints: pink; off-white
- Icicle Stickles dimensional paint (Ranger Industries)
- Marvy Le Plume Pen (Uchida)
- Silk leaves ribbon, 16” length (May Arts)
- Baby buttons (JHB International)
- Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. Remove frame inserts; set aside. Drill two holes in frame as shown. Basecoat frame pink.
- 2. Cut Dainty Stripe striped paper to same size as frame insert. Use Creamsicle ink to stamp "SHHH".
- 3. Cut 2-1/2"x4" oval tag. Stamp "baby" on oval, masking off "for", and inking "baby" part of stamp only. Write "sleeping" under "baby" in similar style.
- 4. Use pen to color only onesie portion of "Oh Baby" stamp. Huff on stamp to remoisten color, then stamp. Color in star on onesie; accent oval with dots. Ink tag edges. Glue oval to Dainty Stripe rectangle.
- 5. Use foam brush to lightly apply off-white paint to flower stamp; stamp frame. Let dry, then use Icicle Stickles to fill in accents. Use Glue Dots™ to adhere buttons to frame. For hanger, thread ribbon through holes; knot.