- Canvas panel, 5”x7”
- Simple Stories Handmade Holiday Collection: Tis the Season, Blue Stripe Music and Bingo Cards/Dots papers; 12”x12” Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
- Kraft paper scrap
- Self-adhesive pearls
- Melissa Frances Scrapbooking Chipboard Snowflake
- Ivory lace, two
- Natural twine
- White acrylic paint
- Brown ink
- White chunky glitter
- Adhesives: adhesive runner, adhesive dots, adhesive foam, craft glue
- ruler, scissors, paper distresser, paintbrush, sponge dauber
- 1. Distress and ink edges of canvas. Cut dot patterned paper to 4-3/4"x4". Distress and ink edges. Adhere to bottom of canvas.
- 2. Cut music paper to 4-3/4"x5"; tear bottom edge. Distress and ink edges. Adhere to top of canvas.
- 3. Trim off lower edge of bingo card to show three rows of numbers. Lightly ink edges. Cut kraft paper scrap to cover bingo card head; lightly ink edges and adhere to card. Wrap twine around panel twice; tie in simple knot on left. Adhere pearl to star on bingo card. Lightly ink edges of sentiment sticker; adhere as shown.
- 4. Adhere lace trim to back of canvas, starting at lower right and wrapping around lower left side of canvas. Adhere bingo panel to canvas with foam tape, covering edge of lace.
- 5. Lightly paint snowflake white. Apply craft glue to snowflake and add glitter. Adhere snowflake to left top side of canvas with foam when dry. Lightly ink edges of sentiment and tips of snowflake stickers; use foam to adhere to canvas as shown.
- 6. Adhere lace trim behind canvas on right side. Wrap and adhere around side and trim to hide end behind snowflake. Lightly ink edges of sentiment and tips of snowflake stickers; adhere with foam. Adhere pearl to center of snowflake.
- 7. Lightly ink edges of snowflake border; adhere to top edge of canvas.
- 1. Hold your project over a box, piece of scrap paper, or a pan when applying glitter to capture any stray pieces.