Holiday Gift Box Stack
Stack up the holiday excitement by giving three small boxes instead of one big one!
- Cardboard boxes with lids, in assorted sizes, three
- American Crafts Crate Paper Bundled Up Collection Paper and Ephemera Cardstock Die Cuts
- May Arts wide cream ribbon
- Blue shimmer twine
- Xyron 3” Sticker Maker, 1/4” Double-Sided High Tack Tape, Adhesive Foam Squares from Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit
- Art Anthology Fiesta Velvet Dimensional Paint
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain ink pad
- scissors, pencil, paintbrush, paper trimmer, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, paint boxes; set aside to dry.
- 2. Working one box at a time, cut paper panels measuring 1/4" smaller than sides and top.
- 3. Ink edges of paper panels.
- 4. Run panels through Xyron 3" Sticker Maker.
- 5. Center paper on lids and sides of boxes; adhere. Repeat Steps 2-5 until boxes are covered.
- 6. Stack boxes as desired. Using Xyron 1/4" Double-Sided High Tack Tape, adhere box lids to bottoms of boxes sitting above them. (Note: This allows boxes to open and gifts to be placed inside.)
- 7. Tie ribbon around box stack. Run die cut numbers "2" and "5" through Xyron 3" Sticker Maker; adhere to ribbon. Ink edges of mittens card. Using Xyron Adhesive Foam Squares from Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit, adhere mittens card and snowman die cut to stack. Using twine, tie Merry Christmas die cut to bow at top of stack.
- 1. Using these same techniques will yield a beautiful gift box from any plain box with a lid.
- 2. Have larger boxes? Xyron's 5" Sticker Maker, 5" Creative Station or 9" Creative Station can be used for larger panels.