1 Stamp, 3 Ways: Whimsical Cards & Jar Label
sizes: just for you, 4-1/4"x6-1/2"; apple weave, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"; apple butter, 4-1/2" across
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Chocolate Chip; Caramel; Very Vanilla; Whisper White; Riding Hood Red; River Rock; Real Red
- Grid designer paper (Stampin’ Up!)
- White script Cherished Memories “just for you” rub-on (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ribbon: narrow brown grosgrain; narrow red grosgrain; wide tan/red
- Antique brass metal, two each: eyelets; brads
- Red button
- Green fleece scrap
- Whimsical Autumn stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ (Stampin’ Up!)
- Clear embossing powder (Stampin’ Up!)
- Pens: VersaMark embossing (Tsukineko); Inkssentials Opaque White (Ranger)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders): Ovals; Scalloped Ovals; Circles; Scalloped Circles
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Paper piercer and mat
- Circle Paper Piercing template (Gina K. Designs)
- Craft punches: small oval, small circle, horizontal slot (Stampin’ Up!); decorative corner, corner rounder (EK Success); Threading Water Border (Fiskars)
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Heat tool
- Foam adhesive dots
- Computer and printer
Pattern - All Day Apple Butter Recipe
- Apples Just for You Card
- 1. Make red, top-fold card base. Pierce hole border along front right edge. Cut 3-1/4"x6-1/4" white cardstock piece and 3-1/4"x6" grid paper piece; do not adhere papers to card yet.
- 2. Pierce hole border around grid paper. Use white gel pen to create faux stitching. Apply rub-on sentiment to lower right corner. Punch red cardstock corner, pierce hole design in corner and adhere to grid paper. Adhere grid paper to white cardstock as shown.
- 3. Die cut white circle and larger red scalloped circle. Use template to pierce hole border around white circle. Adhere circles. Punch slot in right side of circle as shown.
- 4. Stamp apples on white cardstock; color with markers and let dry. Color over apples again with VersaMark pen and sprinkle with clear embossing powder; heat set until raised and shiny. Cut out image and adhere to white circle. Add light gray marker around base of basket and apple for shadows.
- 5. Stamp squirrel and extra apple on white cardstock; color, emboss apple and cut out images. Glue apple into squirrel's hands. Adhere squirrel to circle with foam dots.
- 6. Wrap ribbon around layered panels and adhere to card as shown. Tie hemp through button; adhere to end of ribbon on card front. Insert ribbon through slot in circles and adhere ends at back. Adhere circles to card with foam dots.
- Apple Weave Card
- 1. Make green, top-fold card base; round bottom corners with punch. Punch two brown ovals and two small green circles. Layer pieces as shown and insert brads. Adhere to top fold of card to create hinged look.
- 2. Cut 3-1/4"x4" piece of tan cardstock, round bottom corners and stamp with brown leaves. Ink edges brown. Adhere panel to card bottom. Cut brown cardstock strip and border punch bottom edge; adhere to card front. Tie red ribbon around card front, knotting at right side.
- 3. Repeat Just for You Card Step 4. Die cut image into a circle. Ink edges brown. Use light gray marker to shade around base of basket and apple. Mat on larger brown circle and red scalloped circle.
- 4. Use Crop-A-Dile to punch hole in each scallop. Weave hemp through holes in circle. Adhere circles to card with foam dots.
- Apple Butter Jar Label
- 1. Print "Apple Butter" on cream cardstock. Die cut into oval, noting text placement. Pierce two holes on each side of sentiment.
- 2. Die cut larger tan oval; adhere layers. Punch two tan ovals and fold over sides. Die cut larger brown scalloped oval; adhere layers. Insert eyelets through ovals as shown.
- 3. Thread hemp through holes in label, long enough to tie around a jar. Tie brown ribbon bow through one hole.
- 4. Repeat Just for You Card Step 4. Cut out image and adhere to label with foam dots. Use light gray marker to shade around base of basket and apple.
- 5. Cut small fleece circle 1-1/2" larger all around than jar lid. Center fabric over lid, fold down and tie tightly with hemp. If desired, print recipe onto card and attach to back of jar.