1. Spiral-wrap pink streamer around wreath until covered; spot glue streamer end to secure.
2. Bend wire into u-shaped hanger; hot glue ends into foam at top center back of wreath.
3. To make each flower, flatten and invert five cupcake liners of same color so colored sides are facing up. Staple liners together in center. Beginning with top liner, scrunch paper together. Scrunch second liner close to edges of first. Continue until all five liners are scrunched. (Note: For different effects, alternate liners color up and color down.) Make 11 light pink, 11 dark pink, and eight maroon flowers.
4. Place half of dark pink and maroon flowers on right side of wreath in zigzag pattern; adhere flowers to wreath with flowers touching. Adhere remaining dark pink and maroon flowers on opposite side of wreath. Adhere light pink flowers into open areas.
5. Make large, loopy bow from ribbon; trim tails to 11" long and cut ends in a "V." Adhere bow to center top of wreath.
6. Adhere silk leaves randomly among flowers.
1. If one area needs a small flower as a filler, make flower using only three or four cupcake liners instead of five.