Tweet Easter Card
Tweet Easter Card
- Cardstock: Michaels Recollections White, The Paper Co. Earth & Sky Collection Linen Textured Teal, Strathmore 100 lb. Bristol Vellum
- My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up Collection Papers: Favorite, Living
- The Twinery Caribbean Twine
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Die-Cutting System
- Dies: Memory Box Air Vent, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Donna Salazar Bitty Blossoms
- Punches: Martha Stewart Crafts Medium Frond, Fiskars Apron Lace Border
- Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs Chick Magnet, Hampton Art Studio G Clear Have a Tweet Easter Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Tsukineko Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark Watermark
- Stampendous! Detail White Embossing Powder
- Faber-Castell Art GRIP Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils
- Uni-ball Gel Impact White Gel Pen
- Water-barrel brush
- Darice Craft Super Heat Gun
- Ranger Inkssentials Enamel Accents Dimensional Glaze
- Ranger Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, stylus, 1/16” hole punch
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" top-fold card from Bristol Vellum cardstock.
- 2. Cut 2-3/4"x4-1/4" panel from each patterned paper; adhere to card front. Cut 1/2"x4-1/4" Teal cardstock strip; adhere over paper seam.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4"x3-1/4" White cardstock panel. Stamp Tuxedo Black image as shown; let dry. Color image using watercolor pencils; blend colors with water-barrel brush. Add ground with green and brown pencils; blend colors.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to add Enamel Accents to image as follows: Black oval to nose, Black dots to vest for buttons, White dots to inner ears and Easter egg. Let dry completely. Dot vest edges and highlight top edge of nose with White gel pen; let dry.
- 5. Adhere image panel to card.
- 6. Cut 1-1/2"x4-1/4" Teal cardstock strip. Die cut Air Vent from strip, placing die closer to one long edge. Border punch opposite long edge of strip. Adhere to card with foam squares, placing squares where they will later be covered by flower and tag elements.
- 7. Die cut flower from Teal cardstock; roll and adhere base with Scor-Tape.
- 8. Punch leaves from White cardstock; color leaves with colored pencils. Turn leaves over and dry emboss with stylus to add dimension.
- 9. Adhere leaves and flower to card as shown. Highlight flower petals with glitter glue; let dry.
- 10. Stamp sentiment onto Teal cardstock scrap using VersaMark ink; heat emboss with White powder. Trim sentiment into small tag. Use ruler and White gel pen to draw borders as shown; let dry. Punch hole in end of tag; tie twine through hole. Adhere tag to card with foam squares.
- 1. For fun texture, coat chicks with adhesive and yellow flocking powder.