paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
1. Trim panel of Stamped paper slightly smaller than card front; sponge edges with Rouge and Lipstick inks.
2. Draw hill shape onto Green cardstock using Slick Writer; hill should span Stamped paper panel. Cut out image; adhere to base of paper panel. Sponge sides and bottom of hill with Jet Black ink. Adhere panel to card.
3. Stamp Jet Black house image onto White cardstock. Using photo as guide, color and shade image using colored pencils. Dampen tip of paper blending stump with odorless mineral spirits; blend pigment within image. Let dry. Detail cut image and adhere to left side of card.
4. Stamp, color, and hand-cut tiny heart images in same way. Adhere to card above chimney. Accent hearts with glitter glue; let dry.
5. Ink dotted cloud stamp with Spun Sugar ink; blot center slightly. Ink edges of stamp Barn Door. Stamp cloud onto White cardstock. Stamp Jet Black sentiment onto cloud. Outline cloud with Slick Writer. Detail cut cloud; adhere to card as shown.