Pattern - Santa Chimney Card
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut patterns from white or red paper. Use colored pencils to color in Santa. Fold chimney in half on dotted line.
- 2. On pull tab, use green marker to write "HO HO HO."
- 3. Use black marker to draw bricks on chimney. Use silver colored pencil to add highlights between bricks.
- 4. Glue craft stick on back of pull tab on Santa. Let dry. Insert Santa between card and insert.
- 5. Gently pull cotton balls apart. Glue cotton balls on top of chimney (for snow).