- Recycled cereal box
- Square post-it pad, 3”
- Print paper, coordinating colors: two 3-1/2”x7-1/2” rectangles
- Silk flower
- Ribbon, 22” length
- Adhesive-back magnetic strip
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Double-sided tape
- 1. Measure and cut 3-1/2"x7-1/2" rectangle from recycled cereal box. Measure and mark two vertical lines, 3-1/2" from short ends on rectangle. Use tip of scissors to score lines in rectangle. Folder holder on lines (creating spine).
- 2. Measure and cut 3-1/2"x7-1/2" print paper rectangle. Measure and cut 2"x3-1/2" print paper rectangle from other print paper.
- 3. Glue larger print rectangle on cardboard holder. Center and glue smaller print rectangle on front cover.
- 4. Measure and glue ribbon around holder with ends in front. Glue flower or button on one ribbon end.
- 5. Use double-sided tape to attach post-it pad into holder. Press edges firmly. Tie ribbon in bow.