Pattern - Monkey "Love" Card
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut from paper: head from tan, hair from brown, bowtie from red.
- 2. Glue hair on head and bowtie on bottom of face.
- 3. For mouth, measure and cut 5" tan square. Fold top 1-1/4" to center of square. Fold bottom 1-1/4" to center of square.
- 4. Cut lips from red paper. Glue lips on each side of mouth. Use scissors to round mouth edges. Glue mouth on face.
- 5. Use black marker to draw line on each side of mouth and dashed outlines. Write "no monkeying around - you're the best!" inside mouth.
- 6. Use heart punch to punch or cut 14-1/2" hearts from white paper. Glue hearts on bowtie. Glue wiggle eyes on face.