- Cardstock or construction paper: lt. blue, bright blue, white
- Yellow paper fasteners, nine
- Clear rhinestone, 1/2”
- Hole punch and circle punch, 1”
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Black marker
- 1. Measure and cut 8"x10" white paper rectangle. Fold rectangle in half creating 5"x8" card.
- 2. Measure and cut 4-1/2"x7-1/2" bright blue paper rectangle. Glue rectangle on front of card. Use black marker to outline rectangle and card edges.
- 3. Measure and cut 1-1/4" lt. blue paper square. Cut square in half diagonally creating two triangles. Use circle punch to punch or cut 1" circle from lt. blue paper. Use black marker to outline shapes. Glue shapes on bottom center of card (for menorah base). See photo.
- 4. Measure and cut 3/4"x7" lt. blue paper rectangle. Use black marker to outline edges and write "Happy Hanukkah" on center of rectangle. Glue on top of menorah.
- 5. For candles, measure and cut eight 1/2"x1" rectangles and one 1/2"x1-1/2" rectangle from white paper. Outline shapes with black marker. Glue candles on menorah.
- 6. Use hole punch to punch holes on candles. Insert paper fasteners (flames) through holes; bend ends on back. Use black marker to outline flames. Glue rhinestone on base of menorah.