Pattern - Fuzzy Egg Centerpiece
- 1. On covered work surface, spray tissue paper with tacky spray. For grass, measure and cut 4"x11" tissue paper rectangle. Cut "v"-shapes in rectangle leaving one edge intact. Spray grass with tacky spray; wrap around bottom of pot. Let dry. Glue ribbon length around bottom edge of pot. Let dry.
- 2. Wrap and glue tissue paper around lollipop sticks (stems). Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out pattern. Glue two leaves on each stem, pinching center on dotted line. Insert one stem into bottom of each egg.
- 4. Spray egg with tacky glue. Wrap yarn around egg, covering all areas. Let dry.
- 5. Insert foam scrap in base of pot. Glue grass or shredded paper on top of scrap.
- 6. Insert each stem into foam scrap in pot.