- Reycled cereal box, two 6”x3” rectangles
- Cardstock, scraps
- White copy paper
- Metal rings, three
- Alphabet stickers
- Ribbon or fabric scraps, assorted colors
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Hole punch
- 1. Measure and cut two 6"x3" rectangles (covers) from recycled cereal box. Measure and cut card stock same-size as covers. Glue card stock rectangles on covers. Let dry.
- 2. For pages, measure and cut 6"x3" white copy paper rectangles.
- 3. Decorate inside pages with card stock scraps.
- 4. Position cover, pages, and back cover together. Use hole punch to punch three holes, evenly spaced, in covers and pages. Insert metal rings through holes.
- 5. Measure and cut 3/4"x4" ribbon lengths or fabric scraps. Tie ribbon and fabric on rings.
- 6. Press alphabet stickers on front cover to spell "FRIENDS."