Pattern - Elf, Snowman & Penguin Ornaments
- 1. Measure and cut 4-1/4"x6" paper rectangles from pink (elf), white (snowman), and black (penguin). Glue rectangles around recycled paper tubes. Let dry.
- 2. For hats, measure and cut 1-1/2"x6" paper rectangles from green (elf), red (snowman), and purple (penguin). Glue hats around top of paper tubes.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Glue penguin face on penguin and elf ears on elf.
- 4. For cheeks, punch six 3/4" circles from pink paper. Glue cheeks on faces. Use black marker to draw smiles on faces. Glue wiggle eyes on faces.
- 5. For noses, glue pink pom-pom on elf and orange pom-pom on snowman. For penguin's beak, cut 1/2" yellow paper triangle. Glue beak on face.
- 6. Wrap feather boa around top of each character; glue ends.
- 7. To hang, use hole punch to punch holes on sides of hats. Insert chenille stem ends through holes on hats; twist ends on inside.