The Great Outdoors Wooden Plaque
Dollar-bin finds spark the imagination. Use Xyron's New High Tack Double-Sided Tapes and Adhesive Dots to turn inspiration into a fabulous nature-themed gift.
- Wooden plaque
- BoBunny Press Trail Mix Collection Papers and Embellishments: Trinkets, Noteworthy Die Cuts
- Ribbon: red plaid, Maya Road Burlap
- Bells, two
- Xyron 9” Creative Station
- Xyron 3” Sticker Maker
- Xyron 3/8” High Tack Adhesive Dots
- Xyron 1/2” Double-Sided High Tack Tape
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Stain Ink Pad
- scissors, ruler, pencil, sandpaper, sponge dauber, stapler
- 1. Trace wooden plaque onto a piece of wood-pattern paper and cut out.
- 2. Run patterned paper through 9" Creative Station; adhere to plaque.
- 3. Sand and apply Walnut Stain Distress Ink to plaque edges.
- 4. Pull die-cut lantern tag from Noteworthy package. Cut two small strips from rust and gold papers; notch one end of each strip and ink edges Walnut Stain. Staple strips to tag as shown. Use Xyron 3/8" High Tack Adhesive Dots to adhere metal trinket to tag.
- 5. Pull bear, oar, and bird label die cuts from Noteworthy package. Run shapes through 3" Sticker Maker; adhere to bottom of plaque as shown. Detail cut one lantern from patterned paper; run through 3" Sticker Maker and adhere to plaque.
- 6. Apply Xyron 1/2" Double-Sided High Tack Tape to back of tag and "The Great Outdoors" die-cut banner. Adhere pieces to plaque, slightly puckering banner as shown.
- 7. Tie burlap ribbon around handle. Tie red plaid ribbon into small bow; adhere plaid ribbon and bells to burlap ribbon using Xyron 3/8" High Tack Adhesive Dots.
- 1. Use leftover papers and embellishments to alter several surfaces at once. Xyron adhesives work on a variety of surfaces; visit the website for more information.