Adhesives: Glue Dots (API); All Night Media Pop Dots (Plaid)
1. Make white card base. Cut piece of cardstock to fit label holder.
2. Ink clean dauber with Sunset Orange ink. With fold at top, apply ink to top half of card in circular motion; begin off edge of card and allow ink to fade toward center. In same way, ink bottom half Sunshine Yellow using clean dauber.
3. Ink cardstock oval in same way as card. Stamp dark blue sentiment in center. Adhere inside label holder using glue dots.
4. Using photo as guide and watermark ink pad, stamp flowers randomly across entire card; vary heights. Stamp insects on vellum using same ink. Heat emboss all stamped images Sapphire.
5. Accent all images using white gel pen. Accent again using glitter glues. Let dry completely. Cut insects from vellum; adhere gems to butterfly wings.
6. Adhere ribbon around bottom half of card. Use glue dots to adhere label holder as shown; adhere three gems to ribbon on each side. Use pop dots to adhere insects as shown.
7. Repeat Step 2 to create envelope; hold close to area you are daubing to prevent bending. Cut 1-1/2"x3" piece from scrap paper and place over address area to mask. Stamp and emboss flowers and insects in same way. Accent images with white gel pen and glitter glue; let dry.