Sassy Ladies Card Pair
sizes: don't care, 5"x5"; not listening, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"
Don't Care Card
Not Listening Card
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Super Smooth White; White
- Eva Collection 6”x6” Pad (BasicGrey)
- Burgundy buttons, three (Autumn Leaves)
- Eva Collection Brads (BasicGrey)
- Chipboard flourish (Making Memories)
- White string
- Stamps: Julie and Lulu (Rubber Romance); I Understand (River City Rubber Works); Not Listening (Starving Artistamps)
- Adirondack Pitch Black Dye Ink Pad (Ranger)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- 1. Make white card bases. Cut solid patterned paper to same size as card front; do not adhere.
- 2. Cut and adhere slightly smaller pink paper block to solid paper. Machine stitch along left edge.
- 3. Stamp sentiments and images on Super Smooth cardstock. Color with markers and trim to size: Don't Care, 2-7/8"x3-5/8"; Not Listening, 2-3/4"x4-1/4". Mat stamped blocks on desired papers; machine stitch as desired. Adhere panels to layered papers.
- 4. Don't Care: Adhere layered papers to card. Tie string through buttons and adhere to card.
- 5. Not Listening: Color chipboard with dark brown marker and adhere to layered papers. Punch brad holes with Crop-A-Dile; insert five brads of various sizes. Adhere layered papers to card.
- 1. Sassy Sentiments © River City Rubber Works 2009
- 2. "Here's to another year of bad habits."
- 3. "I fear that there is no PMS and this is just my real personality."
- 4. "Well... this day was a total waste of make-up."