Stamp sets (My Favorite Things): Icing on the Cake; Build a Bouquet
ColorBox ink pads (Clearsnap): Frost White pigment; Pink Pastel and Charcoal Fluid Chalk
Assorted flower and leaf punches (The Punch Bunch)
Dual-tipped paper stylus
Scor-Pal scoring board (Scor-Pal)
1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" Tawny Med. cardstock piece; score and fold card. Cut 4"x5-1/4" Tawny Lt. piece; set aside.
2. Cut four 1-1/2" Butter Cream squares; sponge Toffee ink around edges. Adhere squares evenly spaced to top half of card.
3. Stamp Toffee sentiment. Tie ribbon around panel just below squares and adheres to card.
4. Punch four large Stormy Dk. circles, four medium Sage Med. circles and four small Stormy Lt. circles. Layer and adhere circles to card front as shown.
Happy Cupcake Day
1. Cut 7-1/2"x8-1/2" kraft cardstock piece. Stamp Rouge cupcakes over surface. Color cherries with glitter pen.
2. Use scoring tool to score strip at 2", 4", 6" and 8" from one short end. Turn cardstock a quarter turn and score at 2". Cut away 1/2"x2" section and cut along short 2" score lines to create bottom of box; adhere sides.
3. Cut 21/16"x3½" cream cardstock piece. Border punch one edge. Stamp Dark Brown sentiment just above punched edge. Score 1" from non-punched edge.
4. Pinch open end of box closed and fold topper over box. Use Crop-A-Dile to punch two holes through topper. Tie ribbon through holes.
Just For You Floral Spray Box
1. Cut 9-7/8" Sunflowers Lt. square. Score at 3" and 6-7/8" from one edge. Turn square a quarter turn and score again at 3" and 6-7/8". Clip two short score lines on two opposite sides of square. Fold box; adhere flaps.
2. Cut 6" square of same cardstock. Stamp Frost White large polka dots. Make lid in same way as box, scoring at 1" and 5".
3. Punch various floral shapes from Rose Lt., Butter Cream and Sunflowers Lt. cardstocks. Use stylus to shape flowers and add dimension. Adhere layers and set aside to dry.
4. Punch various leaves from two Herbal Garden cardstocks. Arrange and adhere leaves to lid. Adhere flowers to lid.
5. Stamp Charcoal sentiment on Frosted Pink cardstock; trim into small tag. Sponge edges Pink Pastel. Adhere tag to flower cluster on lid.