Sketch Card Trio
Sketch Card Trio
Happy Birthday Sweetie
Make a Wish!
- Cardstock: Celebrate (gray, dark pink, cream); Happy Birthday (white, orange); Make a Wish (orange, black, red)
- Cardstock Stickers: Kaisercraft Bonjour Collection; Lily Bee Design Happily Lost Collection Alpha, Head Over Heels Collection Alpha
- Celebrate Papers (Pebbles Inc. Floral Lane Memory Lane, Crate Paper Emma’s Shoppe Quilts, Webster’s Pages Waiting for Santa Making a List)
- Happy Birthday Papers (My Mind’s Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink Delighted and Cheery, Fancy Pants Designs Roadshow Cards, Webster’s Pages Trendsetter District 45)
- Make a Wish Papers (Doodlebug Design Inc. Swimming Pool Dot/Grid Petite Prints, Jillibean Soup Monster Stew Bunch of Monsters, Pink Paislee Old School Back 2 School, Sassafras Lass Mix and Mend Fancy Free, My Mind’s Eye Lush Red Diamonds, October Afternoon Farm Fresh Hay Barn)
- Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour Soup Collection Pea Pods Die-Cuts
- Creative Charms Gem Stickers: White Pearls, Pink Rhinestones
- Orange button
- Girls Paperie Mix & Match Mixed Brads
- Prima Shabby Chic Birdcages Metal Treasures
- Prima Cartier Driftwood Flowers
- Maya Road Bone White Vintage Crochet Trim
- White grosgrain ribbon
- White embroidery floss
- Computer and printer
- Border Punches: Fiskars Threading Water, Martha Stewart Crafts Lace Edge
- Fiskars Rotary Trimmer and Blades: Straight, Pinking, Wavy
- Fiskars Scallop Paper Edgers
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen Ink Pad
- Black journaling pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dot
- scissors, metal ruler, cutting mat, pencil, paper piercer, sponge dauber
- 1. Make gray side-fold card. Cut and adhere smaller floral paper panel to card.
- 2. Cut smaller pink paper panel; mat on gray cardstock and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 1-3/4"x4-1/2" dot paper strip; border punch bottom long edge. Adhere crocheted trim to top of strip, wrapping ends to back; adhere to card.
- 4. Print sentiment onto cream cardstock. Trim to size and sponge edges with Antique Linen ink. Mat sentiment on pink cardstock. Pierce hole and insert pearl brad in one end of tag.
- 5. Using photo as guide, adhere flower, birdcage, calendar die cut, and sentiment to border strip. Adhere pearls to border strip as shown.
- 6. Cut small pink cardstock and dot paper strips for top right corner; border punch bottom edge of dot strip. Adhere strips and butterfly die cut to card. Adhere pearl to butterfly.
- Happy Birthday
- 1. Make white top-fold card. Cut and adhere smaller gold paper panel to card.
- 2. Cut smaller pink paper panel; mat on white cardstock, leaving 3/8" border. Trim mat with scallop scissors. Adhere to card.
- 3. Using photo as guide, cut number paper strip that includes child's age near right end. Cut thin orange cardstock strip. Layer strips with scalloped die cut and adhere to card.
- 4. Add letter sticker sentiment to card.
- 5. Hand-cut cupcake shapes from dot paper and white cardstock; detail shapes with black pen. Pierce hole and insert brad in top of cupcake; adhere rhinestones. Adhere cupcake to card.
- 6. Hand-cut open heart from red paper; detail with black pen. Tie ribbon through button. Using photo as guide, adhere heart (around child's age), die-cut circle tag, and button to card.
- Make a Wish
- 1. Make orange side-fold card. Cut smaller blue grid paper panel; mat on black cardstock and adhere to card.
- 2. Cut striped and dot paper strips for bottom of card; cut "V" into each end. Mat banners on black cardstock; adhere to card. Add letter sticker sentiment as shown.
- 3. Detail cut monster from patterned paper. Hand-cut arms and legs from black cardstock. Hand-cut balloons from cardstock and papers; mat on black cardstock.
- 4. Adhere monster parts to card. Cut floss strings for balloons. Adhere strings to back of balloons and to monster's hand; adhere balloons to card.
- 5. Cut small black cardstock and red/white paper strips for top right corner. Using rotary trimmer, trim black bottom edge with Wavy blade; trim striped bottom edge with Pinking blade. Adhere strips to card.