The Paper Company/TCP Studio White Embossed Swirl paper, 12"x12"
The Paper Company/TCP Studio: Wedding Silhouette Collection: 12"x12" Cameo; two oval framed dome stickers, silhouette portrait clear stamps, 13" length gold ribbon
The Paper Company/TCP Studio: Clearly Better Ink: Gold
Gold wire, 18-gauge, 20" length
Acrylic stamping block
Elmer's X-ACTO items: 12" rotary paper trimmer, Victorian decorative-edge scissors, 12" metal ruler, 6" precision-tip scissors
Elmer's CraftBond: Extra Strength Glue Stick; Pop-Up Medium Glue Spots
Calligraphy pen with black ink
1. With rotary paper trimmer, cut 2-7/8"x12" strip and two 2-7/8" squares from White Embossed Swirl paper.
2. Apply glue stick onto four sides of plastic-foam cube. Beginning at one corner, wrap paper strip around cube, tucking excess paper underneath edge. Use glue stick to attach paper squares on top and bottom of cube.
3. Apply glue stick around center of cube. Beginning in center of front side, wrap gold ribbon around cube. (Note: Ends will be covered by silhouette frame.) Trim ends.
4. Mount bride and groom silhouette on acrylic block. Ink and stamp each image onto Cameo paper. Attach clear domes, centered over stamped images, and trim excess paper. Use glue stick to glue domes onto frames. Use glue spots to attach frames on front and adjacent sides of cube.
5. Use needle-nose pliers to coil one end of wire into flat spiral. Bend remaining wire end into "S" shape; insert end into top center of cube.
6. For place card, use rotary paper trimmer to cut 2"x3" Cameo paper rectangle. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges. Use calligraphy pen to write name on place card. Insert place card into spiral wire holder.