Tim Holtz Alterations Movers & Shapers Dies (Sizzix): Baroque; Keyholes
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
Glues (Beacon Adhesives): Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesives; Zip Dry Paper Glue
1. Die cut Baroque and Keyhole from corrugated cardboard. Moisten with water and peel off top layer; let dry. Once dry, follow manufacturer's instructions to apply crackle medium. When dry, paint top surface Sand. Set aside to dry. Use sponge to ink edges Dark Brown. Glue sheet music to back of keyhole opening and upholstery tacks to front. Cut 3" circle from sheet music. Cut circle into spiral strip from outside edge to center. Roll up and adhere end of paper strip to hold in flower shape. Glue silk flower to center of paper flower, and adhere to bottom right of die cut cardboard.
2. Cut 5-1/8"x7" rectangle from Espresso cardstock. Distress edges using edge of scissor blade. Cut 5-1/8"x6" rectangle from patterned paper. Sponge edges Creamy Brown, and adhere to cardstock panel. Cut 5-1/8"x5-1/2" rectangle from coordinating paper. Sponge edges Creamy Brown, and adhere to coordinating paper panel.
3. Tie small twill bow around top of card stock panel. Adhere panel to gift bag and die cut cardboard to front of gift bag. Loop brass charm onto spiral clip, and use hemp to tie onto gift bag handle.
1. Spray paint candle jar lid Caramel Latte; let dry.
2. Cut 2-3/4"x9-1/2" rectangle from Linen paper, and 2"x9-1/2" rectangle from floral paper. Glue floral rectangle to linen rectangle. Wrap and adhere papers around candle jar. Tie twill around jar, and polka dot ribbon in center knot of twill ribbon. Tie hemp through brass charm, and tie around twill on jar.