Pattern - Photo Flower Pots
- 1. On covered work surface, paint pot Salem Blue or Cadmium Orange. Paint teardrops (leaves) and craft sticks (stems) Kelly Green. Paint wooden circles (flower centers) Bright Yellow, Primary Red, Lavender, or Cadmium Orange. Let dry.
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Cut flower shapes from recycled cereal box. Paint flower shapes Bright Yellow, Primary Red, Lavender, or Cadmium Orange. Let dry.
- 3. Use black marker to outline flowers and leaves.
- 4. Glue wooden circles on back of photos. Trim around photos.
- 5. Glue photo circles on center of flowers. Glue flowers on stems and leaves on sides of stems.
- 6. Use black marker to write "If Moms were flowers, I'd pick you" or "We grow through a Mom's love" on pot.
- 7. Glue foam ball into bottom of pot. Insert flower stems in foam ball. Glue paper shred inside pot.