Pattern - Mini Treat Cups
- 1. Print out patterns.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint cup Mink Tan (reindeer) or Lamp Black (penguin). Let dry. For snowman, leave cup unpainted.
- 3. Punch large circle (head) from white (snowman), tan (reindeer), and black (penguin) paper. Punch one red 5/8" circle (reindeer nose), four red 3/8" circles (snowman and penguin cheeks), and two pink 3/8" circles (reindeer cheeks).
- 4. Adhere penguin face on head. Adhere eyes, cheeks, noses, and beaks on faces. Adhere snowman hat and reindeer antlers and ears on heads. Use marker to dot snowman mouth.
- 5. Adhere heads on front of cups using foam squares.
- 6. Wrap and adhere ribbon lengths around bottom of cups. Measure and cut 5" ribbon length; tie into knot; adhere on bottom of cup.