Pattern - Halloween Spider Card
- 1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" piece from orange check paper; score and fold in half.
- 2. Tear 2-1/4"x3-3/4" piece from mulberry paper; adhere near top of card front.
- 3. Use size 39 font of choice (designer used Space Toaster font) and computer to print "Happy Halloween" on orange polka dot; trim to 1-1/2"x3". Chalk edges. Use straight pin to poke hole in bottom center and thread 2" wire length through hole; curl end to secure. Use dimensional dots to adhere to card front over mulberry paper.
- 4. Print and cut out pattern. Cut spider body from black cardstock; poke holes in each side. Cut four 4-1/4" lengths from black wire. Carefully thread wires through left hole, front to back, then through right hole, back to front. Bend and arrange legs, trimming wires as needed.
- 5. Use white opaque pen to draw nose and mouth. Follow manufacturer's instructions on Liquid Appliqué Pen to draw eyes; let dry. Heat with heat tool. Use black marker to dot eyes.
- 6. Use dimensional dots to adhere spider to card front, catching wire end behind spider.