Grafix Rub-Onz Transfer Film
Black and White Dashed Ribbon
Tie-dye image and printer
DecoArt Acrylic Paint: Black, Yellow
Beacon Zip Dry Glue
1. Lightly sand birdhouse and remove any dust.
2. Paint sides of birdhouse yellow and trim black. Leave roof unpainted.
3. Create tie-dye image on Rub-Onz Transfer Film for roof and ribbon trim following manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Measure each side of roof. Use measurements to cut roof pieces from Rub-Onz and adhere to roof according to manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Cut thin strips of leftover Rub-Onz to fit down center of dashed ribbon. Adhere strips to ribbon and then adhere ribbon around base of birdhouse.