1. Print out full-size patterns. Set aside. Cut cardboard to fit inside t-shirts. Tape wax paper to cover most of cardboard surface and secure with painter's tape. Stretch shirt over cardboard and position under design placement.
2. For "Everyone is Irish on St. Paddy's Day" design, position Brim & Crown top hat stencil centered 1" below neckline. Mix (1:1) mixture of Bright Avocado + Yellow Green on palette. Hold stencil in place and load cosmetic sponge with mixture to fill hat stencil completely. Choose mustache from stencil set and place centered under the hat. Hold in place and load cosmetic sponge with Cadmium Orange to fill mustache completely. Load #6 flat with Bright Avocado to paint ribbon and detail line as shown on hat.
3. Use pen or pencil with white transfer paper to transfer word patterns printed from Step 1 onto t-shirt under mustache. Load #1 liner with Ultra White to paint "Everyone" and outline clover in the letter "o." Rinse brush and load with True Green to fill in clover.
4. Basecoat "is," decorative swirls and "on" Ultra White using #1 liner. Mix (1:3) mixture of Bright Avocado + True Green. Load mixture onto #1 round and paint in "IRISH."
5. Load #1 round with Ultra White and basecoat "St. Paddy's Day." Load same brush with Yellow Green to paint "St. Paddy's Day." Load 1/4" pouncer with Yellow Green to dot the period and apostrophe. Finish apostrophe tail with #1 liner brush and Yellow Green. Remove cardboard and follow manufacturer's instructions for drying and washing.
6. For the St. Paddy's monogrammed design, stretch t-shirt over cardboard and position under design placement. Use pen or pencil with black transfer paper to transfer clover pattern printed from Step 1 onto t-shirt. Load #1 round with True Green and outline clover.
7. Load #12 flat with True Green and continue to paint around outer edge of clover. Pick up some Avocado Green as you paint toward clover center. Pick up some Yellow Green to finish painting clover center. Let dry completely.
8. Place Doily stencil over clover. Load cosmetic sponge with Cadmium Yellow to pounce design onto clover. Let dry.
9. Position 4" letter stencil of choice centered on clover. Load new cosmetic sponge with Ultra White and pounce to fill in letter. Position 3" letters of choice on each side of center letter and fill in with Ultra White. Remove cardboard and follow manufacturer's instructions for drying and washing.