- Hobby Lobby Paper Maché Eggs, 2-1/2”, three
- Stampers Anonymous Studio 490: Clearly For Art Modeling Film, Newsprint Paper, Birds & Their Houses Mat Minis
- Ranger Craft Sheet
- Stampers Anonymous Studio 490: Lots Of Dots Stencil, All Occasion Art Stamp Set, Faux Graniteware Starter Kit, Put A Bird On It Stencil & Rubber Stamp Set, Simply Art Stamp Set
- Ranger Wendy Vecchi Archival Ink: Sky Blue, Buttercup, Tea Rose, Leaf Green, Fern Green, Potting Soil
- Ranger Wendy Vecchi Embossing Powder: Sky Blue, Buttercup, Tea Rose
- Ranger: Glacier White Pigment Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink
- Ranger Mini Round Blending Tool
- Ranger Adhesives: Glue N Seal, Foam Adhesive, Adhesive Strips
- scissors, heat tool, long nail
- 1. Insert nail into big end of egg to use as handle while inking. Apply Sky Blue ink with blending tool onto one egg. Sprinkle Sky Blue embossing powder while ink is still wet. Melt embossing powder using heat gun. Let cool. Repeat to add more layers if needed.
- 2. Repeat Step 1 with Tea Rose and Buttercup inks and coordinating embossing powders on two other eggs.
- 3. Ink unmounted Splatter Stamp Glacier White and roll eggs across stamp to add graniteware texture. Repeat as necessary to add texture to entire egg surface. Dry using heat gun.
- 4. Cut 3"x6" piece of modeling film. Paint thin layer of Glue N Seal onto modeling film and cover with newsprint paper. Burnish to secure newsprint paper and quickly dry with heat tool.
- 5. Stamp hosta from All Occasion Art Stamp Set three times onto newsprint side using Jet Black ink. Fussy cut leaves only, discarding stem and flower portion. Ink leaves Leaf Green with blending tool. Stencil leaves using Lots of Dots with Fern Green. Heat leaves with heat tool to soften. Shape leaves to fit egg while still warm to maintain shape. Apply adhesive strips under leaves and adhere to each egg.
- 6. Ink each birdhouse stamp Jet Black and press onto each coordinating Mat Mini Birdhouse; let dry. Ink two birdhouses Sky Blue and add Potting Soil to roofs. Ink third birdhouse with Tea Rose and add Potting Soil to roof. Add piece of Foam Adhesive to the back of each house. Adhere them over leaves as shown.