1. Paint wood plaque background color Black, let dry.
2. Sketch out candy canes onto paper and transfer onto plaque. Print desired words from computer and transfer onto plaque.
3. Paint words Stop Sign and use Ruby for shading.
4. Paint candy canes White and paint stripes Stop Sign. Once dry add highlight line with White.
5. Apply Rub & Buff Rub Gold onto the edge of plaque. Let dry and rub some off to make it appear vintage. Use paintbrush to highlight letters in gold as shown.
6. Using chalk, rub the side of the chalk against the plaque edges to give a frosted look.
7. Use your favorite varnish to finish.